Wednesday, June 13

A&Wesome Dad/Grandad/Teacher

I just had to share THIS POST from Nothing But Country.  I used the printable for our teachers at the end of the year, but...  I didn't post it because I was CRAZY busy preparing for a hastily moved up trip to Disney World.  We left right after the kids got out of school one day.

As you can see her printable comes out smaller.  There are 4 on the sheet I think!
I downloaded her printable and blew it up in WORD!  Yep... I don't have photoshop.  But then two fit perfectly on a paper AND perfectly over a label on a big bottle!
We have the kids paint pots for their teacher every year and I write on the side one reason why they love their teacher.  I usually plant seeds, but...  This year we just stuck them in with some "root" beer.  LOL

Anyways... I figured I could still share her site because... the printable is originally for Father's Day!  Thank you Mary Beth!

No comments:

Post a Comment