Friday, July 6

Desire 2 Create

Welcome to the new Fudge Featured Friday!  
There are so many amazingly crafty people out there and, just like chocolate, I can never seem to get enough.  Lets face it!  Pretty much Everything is better with chocolate.  
So from now on every Friday I will be featuring a new blog, site, or person that I just can't get enough of.  But, unlike chocolate, you won't have to take me down for me to share them with you!

Todays Fudge Feature is a blog I discovered because I met one of the authors!  There are so may bloggers out there it is nice to meet some in person especially one with such and inspired reason to create!

Desire 2 Create " As the name implies, this blog is all about the desire to create. All of us involved love being creative in some form or another. We decided to start this blog to document our projects and maybe inspire others."

Inspired by the talk "Happiness, Your Heritage" by one of the leaders from the LDS church, Dieter F. Uchtdorf, Megan, Magen, Keri, and Lindsey decided they needed a way to share and inspire others to create.


 
How can you NOT be inspired to be creative with that message!  So the 4 wonderful ladies went to work.  They all have that desire to create and they share it when they can!  With the four of them they have such a wide variety of post to look at, but... here are a few of my personal favorites!

Felt Car Track by Keri
Perfect for my boys...  totally going to do this! 
Baby Shower Gifts by Keri
This is her FAVORITE post of hers!
(She is the one I know BTW.  Her daughter and my son are in the same Kindergarten class AND same Sunday school class... which I just happen to teach!  So... they saw each other 6 days out of the week during the school year!)

Faux Bead Board Frame by Magen
This project is right up my alley!  It cost her less than 5 bucks!

Eyeball Frame by Magen
Okay... Not in season right, but SOOO cute!

Chocolate Raspberry Sundae Topper by Lindsey
OMG!  Seriously... where has this been all my life!

Grilled Pizza by Megan

Such a cute site.  GREAT reason to start blogging.
Head on over to Desire2Create when you get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment