Monday, August 27

Pinteresting Hot Chocolate

Welcome to 
It's a Pinteresting Monday!
Where I share 10 things I found through Pinterest.
Today's theme is....
HOT CHOCOLATE!

Yes. Yes. I know summer is barely at it's end, but the hubby and I have an obsession.  As soon as the kids are tucked in tight, we set a pot of water on the stove to boil!  Even though we are living in Florida and it's hot outside!  We boil water and whip up whatever concoction that happens to be our favorite at the time, then we snuggle up on the couch and watch whatever TV show we are into on DVD that happens to be our new favorite!

We should be on a plane to Alaska soon to visit family and with fall looming it's little head... I figured everyone would enjoy a list of yummy Hot Chocolate recipes!

at Get Off Your Butt and Bake
at It's The Little Things That Make A House A Home
I LOVE that I could just scoop this and add it.  When it is late at night I am not a big fan of measuring and cooking period! 
at Family Kitchen on Babble
at Closet Cooking
at Cookies and Cups
at Paula Deen
at Food.com











at The Pioneer Woman

at 30 Pounds of Apples
at Dine & Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment