Thursday, June 3

Ice Cream Cake Coupon

Ok... so this is more just to share my random thing.  We went to a friends birthday party and I knew he loved ice cream cake.  His whole family had been going on about it for a week!  They had been looking everywhere for the perfect ice cream cake at the perfect price.  Well... of course he was going to have one at his party so I couldn't make him one fore that!  Knowing we would eat dinner with him again later I made this coupon and just wrote our number on the back of it!   Easy digital scrapbooking fun and a good gift!

Notice that I left the age out so that you could put in the age you need for your friend!
This coupon was created using the haPEA Birthday set by Tia Bennett.

When I end up making his cake I shall do a tutorial on ice cream cakes! Stay tuned for actual scoops of fun... not just Sherbert Cafe scoops.  Those are great, but not near as delicious tasting as actual ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment