Monday, July 30

10 Crock Pot Breakfast Meals

Welcome to
It's a Pinteresting Monday!
Every monday I feature ten interesting things I found through Pinterest.
This weeks theme is
Pinteresting Crock Pot Breakfasts!

So, due to crazy military life, ALL of our household items are in storage in South Dakota whist we are "temporarily" living in Florida.  Notice the quotes!  LOL  We are dealing, but there are VERY many things that I miss from my "stuff".  My crock pot is one of them!

While my hubby was working in the fire station he had a 24 hours shift and worked every other day.  So, every other day I created some sort of One Pot Meal to tote over there with the kids so that we could visit and sit down to eat as a family.  Usually, they were crock pot meals!  Two days ago we were playing at a friends house and I was complaining to said poor friend.  She then took pity on me and said, "My husband just got me a new bigger crock pot!  You are welcome to borrow my old one!" As I thanked her happily I was doing a tiny little gig in my head.  Oh the things I can now cook!

Although... perhaps I should just by her a new one.  Now that I have been without, I am sure to use hers every stinkin day!  She might get another new crock pot in a few months!

So, in honor of the wonderful borrowed crock pot I went diligently searching for some new ideas to try.  Since we will be homeschooling this year I decided to find some super cool breakfasts!  Just imagine starting breakfast before you go to bed.  When you wake up in the morning all you have to do is serve, cool and eat!  I will update the post as I actually try these.  I am so excited!!!
Apple Oatmeal by Sugar-Free Mom
Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal by Mel's Kitchen Cafe
Steel Cut Oatmeal by My Charming Kids
This is alot like the Maple and Brown Sugar recipe above it, but no maple and less sugar.
Blueberry Pancakes with Lemon by 365 Days of Crockpot
Regular Pancakes by Crockpot365
Breakfast Risotto by Crockpot365
Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls by The Prudent Wife
This one actually takes 2.5 hours, so you can't leave it overnight.  But I would cook it at night, the hubby and I could sneak some for a midnight snack whilst the kiddos slept, then we could all eat it for breakfast!
French Toast by GetCrocked
Crock Pot Migas by Get Crocked
Served with Tortilla chips!
Yummy Casserole by Family Fresh Meals
Made with Hash Browns!

Okay... so that is actually 11, but I couldn't decided with ones to list! I even found a way to Boil Eggs with a crock pot! Check out the new Cravin' Crockpot Board on Pinterest for more.   They ALL sound so yummy I am drooling on the keyboard!  

No comments:

Post a Comment