Tuesday, July 31

My Daddy's Best Bulk Chicken

Welcome to 
Tummy Tickled Tuesday!
Where I share something yummy to tantalize your taste buds!

Today I would like to share
My Daddy's Best Bulk Chicken!

First off I should warn you how yummy my daddy's way of cooking this is.
The perfect way to do this is DEFIANTLY on the grill, but I know most of you would prefer to cook in you oven.    But I am currently grill-less so the oven way it is!
For the oven I start with FROZEN boneless, skinless chicken breast and place them on whatever cookie sheet they will fit on!
Then I coat them with Worcestershire Sauce.
Then I sprinkle well with Lawry's.
And pop them into for 45 minutes at 350 degrees or
until there is no pink in the middle when slice through the center with a knife.
Remove the chicken to a plate and pour the drippings into a cup to be used as broth for soup or... whatever you like to save your drippings for.
When you are done you should have perfectly juicy chicken!  You can eat it just this way OR wait for it to cool and put it in a Ziploc bag for later use!  It is seasoned just enough to eat OR to be re-seasoned when added to another recipe.

Now... you are going to have to wait to find out how to cook it on the grill!  It's yummy, yummy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment