Monday, July 23

It's a Pinteresting Monday for Chairs

Welcome to my first ever
Pinteresting Monday!
Every monday I feature 10 interesting pins from Pinterest.
This weeks theme is
Pinteresting Chairs!

One thing I have always wanted in my house is a dining table surrounded by all different chairs!  So... I am constantly on the lookout for unique chair ideas and inspiration.  While not all of these chairs are for the kitchen table, they are all ideas that inspired me!

Friendship Bracelet Chair Cushion via The House That Lars Built
Truck Sprint Stools via Recyclart
Three Becomes One Bench via KindallsCreations
Shades of Blue Ombre Chair via DesignSponge
Rollie Pollie via So You Think Your Crafty
Fab Travel Chair via This Mama Makes Stuff
Chair Upholstering Tutorial via the Hunted Interior
Mostly...  I love that she used fabrics with different patterns!
No-Slip Chair Cushion Tutorial via Sew4Home
Chair Bag via The Craft Mummy
Custom Bean Bag Tutorial via More Design Please

All links are directly to the site and NOT via the pin.  All pictures are borrowed from their sites and not copyright is intended with their use.  I just loved your idea and wanted to visually share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment