Saturday, April 10

Fortune Cookies

These are easy and fun! I found the idea after Thanksgiving and decided to modify it a little. I know I always have some pie crust left over.... This could be a good way to re-use it! I meant to post it for Chinese New Year, but... I'm blonde! We ended up doing this for a Family Home Evening Activity.

Start by making a list of teeny tiny "fortunes". I choose to put funny things inside that you would have to do.

You will need 2 pie crust and a cup or biscuit cutter to make your circles.

Cut away them circles people!

Next, place one fortune in the center of your circle.

Fold in half, but don't press it flat.

Instead do this! (Sorry about the funny photo.)

Next bake at 350 for about 10 minutes, or whatever your pie crust instructions say.
When they are done you can butter and top with cinnamon and sugar or drizzle them with chocolate and throw some sprinkles on! Whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment