Friday, April 16

Pajama Hair

Look how excited she is!
Everyone has a Pajama Day sometime during the school year right? Well... so did my baby! lol For some strange reason I actually asked her how she would like her hair this morning. With a "Duh" look on her face she said, "Like I was sleeping in my pajamas!" Silly me again!

We went with some Frizzed our Ratty piggies. This is way easy! I couldn't find my camera, so I had to use my cell... no step by step pics today! Sorry.

First I parted her hair and put one side in a temp piggy while I worked on the other side. With the side still down I just.... Ratted the heck out of it! I used small sections cause she wanted it "Really, really puffy!" Instead of putting the elastic right at the base of the hair near the head I put it near the middle of her hair length where the rats ended. Then I did the same thing to the other side! We weren't going for even or pretty cause she was suppose to look like she was sleeping in her jammas!

Pretty sure this is the first hair do we have done that gone less puffy as the day went by!

No comments:

Post a Comment