Saturday, May 29

Homemade Baby Wipes

I was given this Homemade Baby Wipe recipe by a friend when I had my first baby and my very first baby shower.  Now...  5.5 years later.  I still have the same container!  Along with the wipes she included the recipe taped GOOD to the front and the ingredients to make it.  I know give these away for most EVERY shower I go too.
I have ALWAYS had great luck with these wipes.  They are thin, but sturdy... if you use Bounty!   They are great for those wondrous diapers where the poop seems to never disappear.  No need to fear!  The homemade wipes are here!

Stuff You'll Need:
A roll of Bounty Select-A-Size paper towels.  I have tried several others and these are my fav.  They aren't as large as the others so you aren't wasting and they clean like a champ!
A container- One large enough around and tall enough to fit a half of a roll of paper towel.
Baby shampoo
Baby Oil
Water
Recipe for the front!  (See bottom for different recipe pictures I created for this post!)

You are first going to cut the paper towel in half so you have 2 stubby paper towel rolls and place 1 in the container.  Next stir 2 cups water, 2 Tbl Baby Oil, and 3 Tbls Baby Shampoo in a seperate bowl and then pour over top of you paper towels in the container.  Don't get all silly and pour it over the one that isn't in the container.  I would smack you for that!  Put your lid on and let it soak for about 15 minutes.  Then go back and slowly pull out the cardboard insert!  You will be pulling wipes to use out of the middle!
Now... select a recipe cover for yourself!  I have created them all in 5 inches squares.   Click the link below each picture to download!
Created using Smarshmellows by Shabby Princess

Created using Sweet Sprinkles by Shabby Princess

Created using Sound Fx by Digital Scrap Place

Created using Sound Fx by Digital Scrap Place and
Future RockStar by Chris Ford

Created using Carousel by Shabby Princess

2 comments: