Monday, August 6

Back 2 School Pinteresting

Welcome to
Pinteresting Monday!
Every monday I feature 10 (or 11) ideas I found through Pinterest.
This weeks theme is...
Back 2 SCHOOL!

Yes, yes it's the time of year to prepare for your children leaving home, or not... cause... we are homeschooling this year.  But regardless if you are home or public schooling there are still fun things out there to get your kids reved and excited!
Back 2 School Nails at Pretty Polishes

Back 2 School Boards at 36th Avenue

Back 2 School Treat at the Blackberry Vine
We gave these at friends
Back 2 School Shirt at Tutu's and Tea Parties
Our first day of school I have already planned to make shirts.  I LOVE this idea!

Book Labels at We Love to Illustrate

Ruler Wreath at Polka Dot Chair

Reusable Snack Bags at Naptime Crafters
Good for anytime, but a great idea for lunches!
School Lunch Planner at Anything But Perfect
Ok... Lunch at my house seems to throw me off.  I LOVE creating fun lunches, but it does seem to be that random middle day thing that you HAVE to do cause you HAVE to eat.  Maybe a meal planner for lunch would work wonders with homeschooling this year?

0 Processed Food Lunchs at 100 Days of Real Food
Homemade Fruit Gummies at All Day I Dream About Food
Mason Jar Salads at Neat Pins

Yeah... again I couldn't keep it to just 10 ideas... But I am NOT sorry!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment