Friday, September 7

Chocolate Covered Katie

Welcome To 
Fudge Feature Friday!
Where I feature a place around the web that I totally love, so... you should too!

Today I would like to introduce you to...
Chocolate Covered Katie!
If you haven't found her site already, which... you probably have because she is AWESOME!

I am pretty sure this girl is a genius!  Not only are her recipes healthy but MOST of them feature my favorite food group, CHOCOLATE!  

Katie is vegan so ALL of her recipes reflect this healthy lifestyle.  ALL of them are good, ALL of them are vegan, and ALL of them boast great pictures and simple instructions.  Katie is a full-time, pure magic blogger whose site you will stay at for hours on end.  Just looking through her site gave me tons of ways to substitute with healthy ingredients.

Before you head on over there check out a few of my favorite recipes, grab some paper-towels (for catching your drool), and be sure you have an hour to site and browse  ChocolatecoveredKatie.com!


Chocolate Strawberry Truffle Pie
Yum. Yum. Yum!  Seriously...  go make this one right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment